понедельник, 26 октября 2015 г.

Waffle Flower Challenge - October

Hello everyone! Today I wanna share one simple card, doing on Waffle Flower's October Challenge. This month has great inspiration and my favourite technique!) I am keen on embossing, reaaly in love with this magic thing. So I decided to emboss some flowers from In Every Way Stamp Set on white vellum and also have an embossed gold line on the left of the card. I like to watch how powder is melting, its kind of a magic) Then I add a sentiment from Doily Circle Stamp Set with inks from Summer Blend Inkpad: 16 sunflower & 13 malibu. 


Thanks for stopping by!

9 комментариев:

  1. Oh, this is sooo sweet!! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. How pretty is this!! I love the magic of heat embossing too, could do it every day. Just love the simple design of your card and how you used the floral stamps. Very happy you shared this with us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. such a pretty card.. Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Crafts October Challenge.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. The white embossing on white vellum is just perfect! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Lovely card Honeeey, those ate some of my favorite WF blooms to play with. Thanks for linking up tk yhr Waffle Flower Challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Lovely card Honeeey, those ate some of my favorite WF blooms to play with. Thanks for linking up tk yhr Waffle Flower Challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Саша, она такая хорошенькая получилась :))))

    ОтветитьУдалить